Konica Minolta's Clean Planet Program leads the industry in protecting the environment. Now, we're taking another step forward by simplifying our program to make it even easier and more convenient. Saving energy, managing resources, and promoting policies that really make a difference. It's all part of our commitment to preserve the planet for generations to come.
Registration is simple and FREE. Once your account is verified and login information is provided, you will be able to order supplies via Konica Minolta's website.
Konica Minolta's Clean Planet Program
Here's what you can expect in our latest Clean Planet initiatives:
- Streamlined ordering process: Log in with your customer ID and zip code to order boxes — no need to re-enter all of your information.
- One stop recycling: All of your consumables, including toner cartridges, imaging units, waste toner bottle, developer units, drums, ect., can be placed into a mid-range collection box or large gaylord. Note: All brands of consumables can be included with your Konica Minolta material in mid-range collection boxes or gayloards. ('Single Label Program' labels are still for use only with Konica Minolta branded material.)
- Pre-labeled UPS boxes: If your choose our 'Box Program' your boxes come pre-labeled with UPS return information. When a box is full, simply schedule a pick-up.
- Online ordering and tracking: You can see the tracking number for all requested collection box kits and track the package via UPS so you know when your materials will arrive.
- Online reporting: Monthly environmental reporting will show weight and units returned from your location.
- Online label printing: Single Label Program returns will allow for online printing of UPS labels.
- Online ordering: Requests for high-volume 'Gaylord Program' pick-up requests.
-- © Novatech 2017 --